I've always liked to play games with mommy at night.
When I was really little I had reflux which flared at night. Mommy was beside herself trying to figure out why I turned into crazy baby at night. Then she figured it out and I got meds and gremlin me went away. For a moment.
At 4 1/2 months I slept through the night. It was Easter, and mommy thought it was the best Easter present ever. I slept through the night for the whole week. Yep, that's it. One week. Then I got a tooth. Yes. A tooth. The first of many. I teethed from then until I was 1 at which point I had all of my baby teeth. I kept mommy on her toes because her boobies made me happy and sleepy. I love boobies.
After mommy reclaimed her boobs, I started sleeping through the night again. Mostly.
Sometimes it's fun to play games with mommy. Especially on nights when she thinks she'll have "free time" and that she'll be able to "relax". She's so silly that mommy of mine. On these nights I like to do all kinds of fun things like:
- Claim to have to poop
- Claim to have to pee
- Ask for "two" cookies
- Ask for more ice in my water
- Demand to read my own bedtime stories extra slllllllllooooooowwwwwwllllllyyyyyyyy
- Request to change the stuffed animal in bed with me eleventeen times
- Talk in my sleep and say MOMMY?!?!?!? and I GOTTA GO POTTY!!!!!!!! So mommy jumps up and nothing! Hahaha!!! Suckerrrrr
- Wake up at 4 am, declare it "time to wake up" and demand food.
- Wake up to go potty then ask for bedtime stories (notice the plural)
|This is the part where I read my own story. Then demand another story. And another story... and another one.... I'm never going to sleep. Sleep is for suckas. And old people. But not mommy. No sleep for mommy.|