I'm in a mood. I know this mood is caused by my hormones. I acknowledge this. Because I'm able to acknowledge this fact, I know to keep my mouth shut. Otherwise, I'll be making big deals out of the little things, cause I've got big deals and little things.
But I digress. Here are the top 5 things I wish people would STFU about.
1. Everything (but that would make a short list)
2. Obamacare - I don't want to hear one word about it. Not about how the website is broken, not about how it's going to save everything.
3. The Weather - I say this as someone who abhors driving in snow. Mainly because everyone drives like an idiot and it takes me 3 hours to get anywhere. All the newscasters are "it's the biggest snow fall since the last time we had less snow than this". So. What. We don't have mountains of snow. Shut it.
4. Bad things about Scandal - I don't mean "this plot line is dumb" or " seriously Cyrus" or "Huck nooooooooo" But "everyone that watches Scandal is condoning adultery" and "I've never watched an episode but I hate it". STFU. (I don't know how I've managed to not blog about Scandal at all this season - I need to work on that)
5. Any talk of the war against Christmas - Guess what? It's not a real war. No one is out to get Christmas. And Christmas the way it's currently celebrated has little to do with Jesus - but that's a different post.