The beginning of October means a lot of things to people. Some people have October birthdays and October anniversaries. Yay! For some of us, it means that an old friend is back. SCANDAL!!!!
Last year, I wrote recaps for another site for Scandal. Doing so made me realize that too much detail is too much and helped me hone my writing. I don't think I'll be doing that this year, mostly because I don't think it'll fit in my schedule. So instead, I'll post all of my randomness here.
At the end of last season, we learn the goon that had been punking everyone the whole time (I dubbed him Earl because they didn't give him a name) was Olivia's father. Which was good, because before then we knew almost nothing about Olivia's past. She could've been hatched for all we knew. We still don't know about her mother or siblings or any of her back stories. Some people think Harrison could be her brother. I don't know about that one.
According to what I've read (no spoilers), most of the foolishness from last season gets addressed early on, and then they get on to something new.
That all being said, here are some of my unanswered questions:
1. Anyone else still highly dissatisifed with Seven Fifty Two? I wouldn't mind it if it didnt' conflict with what we already knew about Huck's past. But it did and it still doesn't sit well with me.
2. Is Harrison going to get a love interest? Or a back story? Or an anything. I know a lot of you soon for Harrison, and while I don't personally understand it, I'm sure you too want him to do something more than answer the phone and talk fast.
3. Is Quinn going to go full crazy on us? I kind of hope so, I like crazy wet-work Quin way more than whiny crybaby Quinn. Although she certainly has a reason to be whiny.
4. Will David and Abby stop fighting it? You want to be together, then be together. That's it. This is America, love who you want.
5. Other than Fitz, and that garbage they tried to feed us about Huck, we know little to nothing about the characters back stories. Maybe this is the year we'll learn about what is truly motivating everyone.