Instead we get this, my to do list. I guess some people would call it a Bucket List, but that seems a bit morbid to me. This is more casual, the things I think would be fun, and the next time I see them I'm totally going to do them list.
1. Ziplining. Jethro and I got really close to doing it a few years ago, and then we saw the price tag and said nope. Next time though, it's on.
2. Zorbing - I realize most people have no clue what this is. It was on an episode of Road Rules once (shut up, you know you watched it). Think a air filled hamster ball with a person inside. You can zorb on land, you can zorb on water. I think I'd prefer land.
|Weeeee!!!! There's a person in there. I'm sure they're just fine.|
4. Fat costume sumo wrestling - This looks like the most possible fun.
|Insert my photo here|
6. Go back to Vegas! - VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS!!! I haven't been since 2005. That was 8 friggin years ago! Eight!!! People born then are now in the third grade!! I need to go back, and play Keno and see some shows and eat and play Keno. I don't do the club so no thanks, but would love a show, a daiquiri and some $0.25 roulette! I'm a high roller. HIGH ROLLER!!!! (aka lowest roller ever)
7. Go on vacation - Like a real vacation. With a beach, and fruity drinks and a man servant.... ok maybe not a man servant, no wait wait yes, a man servant.
Guess I need to start squirreling away some money huh?