- I'm doing a 31 one day challenge in August. My goal is to post something every day. I've done it before, but never here, or at least not that I can remember. Which is sad. I'm pretty sure the answer is no. I've only got 5 minutes so no time to check. It's fitting because the next post will be number 100 which is kind of awesome.
- I'm sad Scandal isn't back until October
- It's okay to threaten your husband with bodily harm if he doesn't make cookies. Cookies are important for living.
- I'm thankful for encouraging friends
- I have a post in my head about Fruitvale Station that's got to come out. Way too many feelings
- They need a rehab for candy crush. Re-hab
- I should attend said rehab.
- Jimmy Kimmel is extra funny
- I've washed a load of laundry the last couple of nights. They're washed, and dried and living in baskets. I would've washed more but I'm out of baskets.
- Gas costs too much
- I've eaten every bad thing this week. See threatening my husband for cookies as outlined above
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Five Minute Post
So many things to talk about, but only five minutes: