She's a pretty little thing. Full of smiles and cuddles. Her favorite things are boobs. She doesn't wake up upset like some babies. Instead she kind of gives warning noises for about 10 minutes before she wakes up. Warning!!! I'm waking up soon! Pay attention to me. She doesn't really care for baths but she thinks the ceiling fan is the best invention ever.
As much as I love her, I can't seem to find her. I checked in all the normal places, her crib, her highchair, her car seat. Nope. No baby.
Interestingly enough though, I found someone else. It appears as though this little person was left in her place.
|What do you mean "No"|
This little "person" was left in her place. Not a baby, but a little PERSON, with thoughts and opinions and who has the ability to communicate:
- Every day when I pick her up she tells me what she wants to eat. And then gets mad when I tell her she has to wait until we get home. This list typically includes bananas, applesauce, cheese and/or chicken.
- She wants THAT. Usually you have THAT and she's pretty sure that you should give it to her.
- She picks out her own books for story time
- She'd like you to read her a book, yes, right now, thank you very much
- She can bust a move, and expects everyone to dance when she's dancing. It's time to dance people, get to moving!
- She doesn't need any cuddles before bed. Well at least not any cuddles from mama, all bedtime cuddles are now reserved for Bear-Bear
|Ladybug and Bear-Bear|
- The dog needs to move. All of the time. Mooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeee
- She loves her daddy "my dada?", "hiiiiiiiiii dada". She works him all of the time. Work him girl!
- She will eat all of your food. All. And if you ask her to share, lasers shoot out of her eyes
- She watches everything. All of the time. It's a good thing she can't speak in paragraph form yet, because she would put everyone on blast
It's amazing how different Ladybug is, it seems to have gone by in an instant. I can't wait to see the next step, but would like to stay right here just a little bit longer.