- eat better
- work out more
- be nicer to your mother
- do your laundry on a regular basis as opposed to when you run out of clean draws
- put gas in your car before the light comes on
- stop playing on the internet while you're at work
- lay off the purple drank
Except we aren't. Today is yesterday's tomorrow, as it was yesterday and the day before that. While it is really easy to say that I'm going to be a better person this year, it's unrealistic. The same things that stopped you from "doing right" yesterday are there today.
- fattening food tastes good and is typically quick and easy
- working out requires time and energy and who has that
- she's still going to do whatever she did that made you cranky in the first place
- laundry is always going to suck
- sometimes stopping for gas is a ginormous pain in the butt
- internet makes work more fun
- purple drank is delicious and is not just for kids
*Ed note - Not all of the above bullets are autobiographical, but purple drank is delicious. I should never have bought it. It's even worse because I sing "purple drank" every time I open a can. Also, because I am a lame, when I say purple drank, I really just mean grape pop.